Assertiveness and Conflict Resolution Training
C2C Consultant Marlene Hope utilizes her experience as a Mediator certified in Conflict Resolution to provide instruction to individuals, Corporations, and Professional Association. Participants in the workshop will:
- The dynamics of conflict
- Recognizing Conflict Styles
- Increasing Self-Management Skills
- Increasing Listening Skills
- Learning the art of Probing
- Using the “I” Statement
- Learning the art of Assertiveness utilizing the DESC and WINS formula
The CPP Global Human Report identified the most common denominator to successful conflict resolution is formal training.
They researched conflict in the U.S. and found:
- 85% of employees at all levels experience conflict to some degree
- Individuals dedicate an average of 2.8 hours a week dealing with the conflict, equating to a loss of approximately 400 billion dollars a year
One could argue that these are conservative numbers, given the time and energy expended when embroiled in a conflict.
Conflict in the workplace is normal, and when dealt with appropriately can have positive outcomes including:
- Gaining a better understanding of those whom you work with
- Creating positive solutions to identified issues, problems or challenges
- Increasing creativity
C2C Consulting provides conflict resolution and assertiveness training to all levels within an Organization. We customize the workshops to meet the needs of our clients. We utilize a variety of techniques to engage the participants including; lecture format, open discussion, group interaction, and role-playing.